Warranty And Returns
Falcon Cutting tools Inc. does not give any warranty on its products except as follows: Falcon Cutting tools Inc. warrants to original equipment manufacturers, distributors and industrial and commercial users of its products that each new product manufactured or supplied by Falcon Cutting tools Inc. shall be free from defects in material and workmanship. Falcon Cutting tools Inc.'s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to furnishing, without additional charge, a replacement for, or at its option, repairing or issuing credit for any such product which shall within 90 days from the date of sale by Falcon Cutting tools Inc. be returned freight prepaid to us and which upon inspection is determined by Falcon Cutting tools Inc. to be defective in materials or workmanship. The provisions of this warranty shall not apply to any product which has been subjected to misuse; improper operating conditions, machine setup or application of cutting fluid; or which has been repaired or altered if such repair or alteration in the judgment of Falcon Cutting tools Inc. would adversely affect performance of the product. Complete written information with respect to all such matters, including operating condition, machine setup, cutting fluid, cutting speed and feed rate, must be furnished to Falcon Cutting tools Inc.as a prerequisite to its consideration of any claim or complaint under this warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Falcon Cutting tools Inc. shall have no liability or responsibility on any claim of any kind, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for any loss or damage arising out of, connected with, or resulting from the manufacture, sale, delivery or use of any product sold hereunder, in excess of the cost of replacement or repair provided herein. IN NO EVENT SHALL Falcon Cutting tools Inc. BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. RIGPL makes no other warranty, expressed or implied, except the warranty against defects in material and workmanship set forth above; and Falcon Cutting tools Inc. neither assumes nor authorizes any other person or entity to assume for it any other obligation or liability in connection with any of its products.
Return Good Policy
- You may contact customer service to request an RGA (Return Goods Authorization). RGA’s will be considered only for accounts in good standing. Returns will not be accepted without a valid RGA number.
- Stock standard products listed in the latest Falcon Cutting tools Inc. literature may be returned. Obsolete products, special products, and modified products are non-returnable.
- Products must be in new, undamaged, resalable condition, and sealed in their original packaging.
- Items sold in package quantities must be returned in complete packages. Broken packages will not be accepted.
- Returns will not be accepted without an RGA number issued by Falcon Cutting tools Inc..
- Within 30 days from invoice date; no restocking fee, no offsetting order required.
- days from date of issue.
- Return shipping must be prepaid unless otherwise instructed by Falcon Cutting tools Inc.
- Falcon Cutting tools Inc. reserves the right to refuse the return of any products. Falcon Cutting tools Inc.’s sole discretion will be applied in the interests of upholding fair & ethical business practices.