Up Cut 2 Flute Spiral Router Bits Flute Diameter 1/8" x Shank Diameter 1/4" X Total Length 2" Uncoated for Wood, Plastics, MDF
About this item This is Rohit, India brand 2-Flute Uncoated Carbide Wood working Up Cut Router Bits Flute length 1/2" , shank diameter 1/4" X total Length 2 " Uncoated for Wood, Plastics, MDF And...
- Return policy
About this item
- This is Rohit, India brand 2-Flute Uncoated Carbide Wood working Up Cut Router Bits
- Flute length 1/2" , shank diameter 1/4" X total Length 2 " Uncoated for Wood, Plastics, MDF And other Soft Material CNC Machining
- Carbide Up Cut Router Bits best suited for non-ferrous milling at affordable prices especially designed for all types of Wood Working Applications
- These Carbide Router Bits are best for milling Hardwood, Softwood, MDF, Aluminum, Acrylic and other non-ferrous materials
- TOLERANCE : this product is manufactured with very high tolerances. cuttings Diameter is manufactured with h10 tolerances and shank diameters is manufactured with h6 tolerances.
- VIBRATION FREE: since this product is with high tolerances, it will be hold tightly in tool holder it can go for higher speed and feed win no vibration and good surface finish..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full po
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.